- 1 in 6 Americans live in areas with significant wildfire risk – do you know your risk to wildfire?￼
1 in 6 Americans live in areas with significant wildfire risk – do you know your city’s risk for wildfire? Latest modeling built by First Street Foundation shows estimates for America in […]
- “No jab, No job” – latest on vaccine mandate in workplace
“No jab, No job” is being passed around the workplaces this week. Announcement is from Citi to adopt a COVID-19 vaccine mandate policy, marking first major bank with such policy.
- Retail shops reducing hours due to surging COVID-19 cases
Happy New Year! Last year ended with ongoing debate and even backlash about the COVID-19 vaccine mandates at many companies to help curb new infections at workplace. This year opened with retailers […]
- Will 2022 bring better mental health action in the workplace?
With the new year around the corner, will your workplace change next year to be more inclusive and supportive of better mental health action in the workplace?
- Giving Tuesday 2021
Today is Giving Tuesday & please consider to support Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education programs carried out by wonderful nonprofits, such as one developed and implemented by The Yogi Berra […]
- Power of gratitude and happiness
What are you grateful for? Do you know how to cultivate gratitude in your life? With upcoming holidays and end of the year reflection, feeling appreciation and being thankful tend to be […]
- SUSPENDED? OSHA pauses Emergency Temporary Standard for businesses
The enforcement of COVID-19 vaccine mandate for businesses is now suspended by U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration, pending further court order. Timeline of events: less than 2 months ago, news emerged […]
- New US COVID-19 Requirement for 100+ employees
Only a month or so ago, news emerged about President Biden’s plans for large businesses (>100 employees) to have employees vaccinated for COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing. Recently US DEPARTMENT OF LABOR OSHA announced […]
- The death toll of COVID-19 pandemic reached 5 million people today
The global death toll of the COVID-19 pandemic reached 5 million people today, roughly under 2 years since first identification of novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 (https://time.com/6112287/5-million-covid-deaths/). The pandemic is still not over until […]